Pledge to the Environment
At Latuff Brothers, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and most efficient repairs in the auto body business. In our mission to be the leading auto body repair facility in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, we have implemented efficient repair and production processes. In 2008 Latuff Brothers was honored with the MN Governors Award for waste and pollution prevention. Here are the actions we have taken that not only make us a better choice for you and your vehicle but also the environment.
- First Auto Body shop in the Midwest to implement a waterborne paint system reducing hazardous waste by 100%, VOC’s reduced by 58%, and energy use reduced by 33%
- Paperless management system reducing our paper and printer toner usage by 80%
- Installed T8 lighting and skylights to reduce energy use by 35%
- Recycling programs for metal, plastic, tires, oil, and paper
- Utilize paint-less dent repair and recycled parts when it makes sense and per customer request
- Invented worlds only reusable vehicle protection system to reduce plastic waste by 90% Pro-Tech-It
Please view the video on our waterborne paint transition produced by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.